From The Gemology Project
We would like to thank the following people for the use of their images, data and many more.
- Alain van Acker for his selfless dedication to the free availability of gemological information.
- Edward Bristol at Wild Fish Gems for his generous gemstone photo donations.
- Richard Kocurek
- Rick Martin at Art Cut Gems for the generous use of his gemstone photos.
- Gene Flanigan at Precision Gem for graciously offering us the use of his gemstone photos.
- Steve Lembeck of Lembeck Gems for freely allowing the use his gemstone photos.
- Kevin Schwebel, Handmade Enterprises for generously allowing us the use of his gemstone photos.
- Jolyon Ralph from Mindat for letting us cross reference our data.
- Brad Payne from The Gem Trader for the kind offer of the use of his gemstone photographs.
- Peter Grumitt from Apsara and Top Gem UK for the use of his amazing inclusion pictures.
- Richard Wise for the use of his Jeff Scovil photos from both R.W. Wise Goldsmiths and his book, Secrets of the Gem Trade.
- Parels-AEL for the use of their photographs and information on pearls.
- Chaman Golecha of the Gem Testing Laboratory, Jaipur, India for the wonderful additions and images.
And of course Barbra Voltaire for keeping all this up in the air.